- About AICS
- Class Schedule
- News & Events
- Contact Us
With our Two Year, Four Year B.S. Degree and K-12 Senior High School Programs,you can be assured of a high paying job here and abroad!
Technology plays a vital role in meeting the expectations of an advanced world that is fast changing and rapidly increasing in complexity and demands. The Philippines, as a member of international community, must address its own priorities by producing human resources that can cope with today's world of information technology. In response to the global demand of IT manpower, AICS takes upon itself the mission of producing graduates that possess the necessary skills and right attitude that could qualify them to join the long race of the best IT people that this world can produce. To this, AICS is committed to:
1. Provide its students an affordable but high quality education.
2. Balance their technological education with value-oriented studies.
3. Give students a maximum level of support for their development by providing them responsible and professionally competent faculty, adequate facilities, seminars that keep them abreast of the latest technological breakthroughs, and sufficient practical training through simulated office experience as well as linkages with reputable business establishments.
Asian Institute of Computer Studies is an institution of learning that believes in the Power of Almighty God who has endowed every human being the special gift of knowledge and natural capabilities that can make one self-reliant, and that every individual, no matter how physically, mentally and economically disadvantaged can still be shaped into a responsible and productive person who can become a catalyst of change for the advancement and progress of his country.
Thus, Asian Institute of Computer Studies envisions its graduate to be a total person who is.
1. Physically fit, emotionally stable, morally sound and intellectually prepared.
2. responsible individual with high integrity.
3. service-oriented persons who is responsive to the moral, spiritual, cultural, social and economic needs of his country.
4. innovative and active participants in the shaping of the future I.T. generation.